Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Hero Hype Con AND Mizucon shows!

So, since Florida is the Convention Capital of the World, I'm going to be appearing at a couple of them!

Saturday, June 8th, 2013-
The Hero Hype Con 
It'll be a 15 minute set, but it's a new convention looking for some support, and it's only $10 if you buy before Wednesday at midnight. I'm excited to see what the turn out will be. There's supposed a lot of cosplayers, so if you liked my PAX East recap, then I might have some new material. 

Saturday, June 15th, 2013- 7:00 PM in the A/V Room
MizuCon
This will be an hour set, and in the A/V room. Whereas The Hero Hype Con is more comics focused, this one is for all you otakus out there. Again, it's got a heavy bent toward cosplay as well, and hopefully I can step up my game when it comes to on stage costumery.

I'm a little light on funds, so I won't be selling physical CDs, I'll be selling download cards for Dino Hunter MD: The Sound Track on BandCamp and posters (designs coming soon)

No comments: