Sunday, June 30, 2013

Status Quo Sunday Gets Your Love Coming

That was just the last song I PT'd for this week's Rock Band Network.

"Pass The Class" is in Peer Review, "Robotman's Lament" and "Playin' Invisiball" are still in Playtesting. 

ANYWAY, what's been going on with the album?

Not a lot, but right now there's a bit of stuff going on behind the scenes. My brother's helping writing the lyrics to one song that I'm redoing, while I'm getting started on a later track. It's stalled, but not stagnant.

I sent out what I have to some fellow podcast bros, and have gotten back good feedback. 

This week was mostly job hunting and my brother's birthday, but I do have two podcasts to recap. Good news is that they're both associated with E3, so I can kill 2 late to the party birds with one late to the party stone.

Right now, I have 2 cons on the horizon: Umicon Daytona in Daytona Beach, FL and Sands Of Anime in Cocoa Beach. Both of which I'll be playing with S.S. Hanami, a band that takes a lot of its influence from J-Rock and Anime. I'd recommend checking out the track "Intervals" off their album "Original Soundtrack". If I have (let's say) 5 cons under my belt by the end of the year, I'll make a "Special Edition 2013" version of either of the posters I have made up so far with all the cons, sort of like a "Tour List".

ALSO, I've gotten all of my streaming stuff set up, so follow me on Twitch.tv so you know when I start streaming tomorrow night. (Magic 2014!)

No comments: