Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nerdapalooza 2013 Or Bust!



THEY'RE BACK!

Nerdapalooza is a music festival that takes place in Orlando that celebrates all that's good in nerd music: nerd rock, nerdcore rap, chiptune and video game music.

Looking at who's been announced so far, there is not one artist that I'm not psyched for:
They Might Be Giants- This is going to be one hell of a set!
brentalfloss- Always good for a laugh
The Protomen- Loved them at PAX East
Scahffer The Darklord- Funny guy
MC Lars- AND WHO IS THIS GENTLEMAN THAT HAS SONGS IN ROCK BAND?
MC Frontalot- Also saw him at PAX East
Adam WarRock- Has a donation drive going on right now and puts out a ton of great music.

I just finished up my musician application, so keep your fingers crossed!

In other news, NewGrounds Audio Death Match looms near, and I need to put up a song for my audition, so I put a little poll on the side bar, as well as my FaceBook page.

No comments: