Saturday, July 9, 2016

Status Quo Sunday Is A Bad Bad Man

NEW CD:
While it's not quite a new album or a Greatest Hits, I am putting together a collection of some of my fandom related songs that I've done throughout the years. A couple of my Magic The Gathering Songs, a couple of my comic songs, one or two tracks from Status Quo Radio, maybe a couple new tracks?

There's still a lot I'm looking into, but leave a comment below for any songs you'd like to see.






THIS WEEK'S JAM:


AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!

No joke, John Cena is actually pretty good on the mic and sometimes says cuss words. When John Cena wrestles I don't chant "Let's Go Cena!" or "Cena sucks!" I chant "John Cena, I appreciate all the hard work you do, however I feel that your position in the company as the number one guy and said company's dedication to feeling the need to push a number one is detrimental to the status of equally talented wrestlers lower on the card who can provide to be entertaining in other ways"

http://img2-ak.lst.fm/i/u/arO/1aec4708e8c24b9a8c8d649372de27ed

Really the reason this makes the jam of the week is the music video. All I've seen of the A-Team is through parodies and the movie that came out a couple years ago, so there's not real emotional attachment. Still, I love a group of guys that just says "Fuck it" and makes something 'cause it's fun.

Now, help me out here: John Cena is a bad man and likes the 80's, however, Gary Coleman, who declares himself as part of the 80's, is the real bad man, wanting to destroy the 80's which, keep in mind, he is a part of. I think this was part of his plan to destroy The Chain Gang

Yet, Coleman blows up the 80's, John Cena says "I love it when a plan comes together." But, if The Chain Gang wanted to save the 80's, then why did John Cena celebrate the 80's blowing up? He defeat the Bad Man Gary Coleman, but lost the 80's in the process.

Ask yourself this: WHO IS THE BAD, BAD MAN?

STATUS QUO STREAMING:
This week I'm starting a little bit earlier since now I have a job I'd need to wake up for. As suicide inducing as it is, at least my time will be worth something again.

The stream starts at 8 PM. Normally I won't put up the guitar playing part (unless there's something highlight worthy, but I'll usually put up the recap for the video games):

No comments: