Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Status Quo Wednesday Is Born Depressed

AFO RUMBLE!11:15 AM on Saturday, July 30th!

This week's jam:


Thank God for Jim Sterling. Has anything happened with them outside of the Jimquisition theme.

My new job is leaving me sunburnt and suicidal so I've been late with a lot of stuff and in a bad mood right now. 

So that means no Status Quo Stream tonight, since I finished this later than I wanted to and therefore would be starting the stream later than I want to, but I will do a stream this Saturday. Honestly, I NEED this shit now more than ever.

PREVIOUSLY ON THE STATUS QUO STREAM:


I don't want to give any of this up because as I sit here typing, needing to go to bed to get up early for an hour-plus commute, I'm exhausted, and the thought that I have to go in there tomorrow, not knowing what time I come home, then having to repeat that process the next day, fills me with nothing but dread.

Just completing something music related right now fills me with DETERMINATION, and the fact that this is not the be all end all.

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO HOME EARLY? WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO DO?"
"You're only the first stop."

WHAT'S THERE TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THEN? 
Well for one, The Final Deletion exists in all of its confusing glory:



And after I finished watching it, another Nero got deleted, namely wordshitter for Briebart Milo Y. (Last name withheld to dissuade neo-nazis) got his account deleted from Twitter. Basically, he's yet another white guy who rants about "Teh SJWs" because he has no other redeeming qualities about himself.

For those of you further behind, Milo Y. finally got his account deleted for inciting a hate mob on Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones. This was only the most recent case of his usual routine of sicking his followers on a target who's not a white male, to harass and humiliate them. Then he'd deny any malicious behavior, saying that he was just "offering his opinion".  Most recently he's done this with GamerGate, joining them after, like most conservatives, found it a way to use young people and bring them over to the right.

In a nutshell: "It's not a PRANK, it's a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT"

Also, for something not likely to get me WELL ACTUALLYED by Neo-Nazis with Anime Avatars, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS DOING A THING!!!

http://static.nme.com/images/gallery/MyChemicalRomance2010DC081110.jpg

AHHH!!!


No comments: