Saturday, July 23, 2016

PODCAST RECAPS FOR 7/23/2016: My Pokemon Go Team Is The Best Team

WE HAVE A RADIO STATION!

Currently Up:
  • Echo Chamber Episodes 1-10
  • Echo Chamber Episodes 160-167
  • I'd Rather Not Episodes 1-12
 I seriously need to catch up on these... I WILL be adding more this weekend.


http://www.nonfictiongaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Pokemon-Go-Team-790x687.jpg


ECHO CHAMBER EPISODE 174
-Arcanon The Pokemon Prof.!


-How to get a starter Pikachu:

-is me:


-FUCK YOU WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH JIGGLYPUFF IS MINE.
-Andrew Huang's Pokemon Song:


-For those of you interested, here's our list of 30 SNES games:
Super Mario World
Super Mario RPG
Harvest Moon
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
SimCity
Legend Of Zelda: Link To The Past
Donkey Kong Country
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Super Mario Kart
Battletoads
Illiusion Of Gaia
Chrono Trigger
Super Metroid
Mario Paint (Extra Add On)
Mega Man X
Super Bomberman
Wild Guns
Super Punch Out
NBA Jam
Earthbound
Contra III: The Alien Wars
DKC2: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
Super Castlevania IV
Secret Of Mana
Rock N' Roll Racing
Super Street Fighter II
Gradius 3
Kirby Super Star
Mortal Kombat II
Goof Troop
Yoshi's Island
Turtles In Time
Pilotwings
Starfox


-Captain Skyhawk was a shooter for the NES that started my love for games with thing that are in the air combined with animals. I never played far in the game, what I did instead was replay the first two levels 100 times. That's the weird thing about young me: I inherited 50 games from my older brother and played the first 5 minutes for hours and hours.
Yo, but check these graphics. DON'T THEY JUST BLOW YOUR FIVE YEAR OLD MIIIIIIND?


I'D RATHER NOT EPISODE 20
-Choice Auto-Correct Quotes:
"That birch of a wife left me"
"There's a flat bunny"
"Her carves are biking"
"I'm really liking this flap house walking down the sheep"

-Books by Chick Tickle sounds like they'd be the opposite of a Chuck Tingle books.

-"I AM SO JOYFUL RIGHT NOW" reminds me of this comic by Kelly Turnbull of Manly Guys Doing Manly Things: 
 

-The AutoCorrect ZoneCast Network, featuring such shows as:
Hell Turd
I'm Rashly No
Elmo Chandelier

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_diction_button-r037e96c1ad8244e99ae080027d26ab91_x7j17_8byvr_324.jpg


No comments: