Monday, May 30, 2016

Status Quo Sunday IN YOUR HOUSE

APPEARANCE NEWS:
Coming soon to an Anime Festival in Orlando near you:
THE AFO RUMBLE!!!

X COMBATANTS ENTER, ONLY ONE WILL LEAVE WITH THE PRIZE... which we're still figuring out. But yeah, while I'm not playing at this years AFO, this is still just as exciting. Who knows? I might play a few guerilla shows in the halls...

ZONE CASTS RADIO STATION!
The plan is to have more podcasts ready with each weekly podcast recap, along with some more music and hopefully some filler stuff.

THIS WEEK'S JAM:


You should know by now that I am an unabashed fan of Janelle Monae. She's has an amazing voice, makes some beautiful music and is adorable as all get out. What you may not know is that Nile Rodgers is one of my favorite guitarists, who's done work on the greatest pop songs ever, such as "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk, "Magic" by Mystery Skulls, and "Le Freak" by Chic. He also plays notes at the exact tones and rhythms to achieve Maximum Sex.

Duran Duran is Duran Duran.

The song is to me isn't something big, or relevating, it's a bunch of my favorite people who got together and said "wanna make a song?" I've seen Duran Duran do more complicated and deeper songs, but there was really no need for it.

MUSIC NEWS:
While I am working on stuff, I don't plan on putting anything out publicly yet. I'll send a BRAND NEW cover to the Newsletter people, and will be premiering a new song at Florida Fandomania so it's not like I'm depriving you guys of anything, I just want to know what to do with it all.


No comments: