Sunday, June 5, 2016

Status Quo Sunday Believes In A Thing Called Love

FLORIDA FANDOMANIA: 

Technically I'm scheduled for 3 PM on Sunday under the "Combat Musical". I haven't heard many details, and it does seem like a crowded hour, but hopefully I can let you know more soon. 

THIS WEEK'S JAM:


"But Rhythm Bastard, that song is so fucking awesome, why are you just getting to it now?"

Because Todd In The Shadows covered it, and you should know by now that I'm a huge mark for Todd In The Shadows.


Like another song he previously covered, "Turning Japanese" by The Vapors, the band seemed to up and disappear after album number 2, and they seemed to go out on a really sad note. However, unlike The Vapors, I would go as far to say I think they'd do better in the YouTube Era.

If nothing else They've been succeeded by Ninja Sex Party, who haven't shown me that they can rock as hard as The Darkness, but are the most recent example of "Over The Top Stupidity + Talent = Success"

NEWSLETTER TIME! 
I'm going to be sending out my newsletter this week with a VERY special announcement for the summer, as well as all my future con apperances so you can have them all in one place. Expect it to go out by this week as I finish one last thing and try to get more confirmed for you all. You still got some time to sign up. 


No comments: