Sunday, June 12, 2016

PODCAST RECAPS for 6/4/2016

WE HAVE A RADIO STATION! 

New This Week:

  • Echo Chamber Episodes 151-159 and 167
  • I'd Rather Not, Episodes 12 and 13
I'D RATHER NOT 13






http://i.imgur.com/z0PwHSP.png?2

Sorry guys, it looks like we've been beat to the punch with the YakPak. Oh wait that's a B. nvm.

Omorashi is defintelty A Thing, as evidenced in this F+ Podcast Episode.

The Yu-Gi-Oh comparison leads me to believe that Maxamillian Pegasus wasn't a corporate exec or a talented player, he just sat on a bunker's worth of booster boxes.

Personal thing: The one thing keeping me from living is the Pokemon world is because Pokemon are a hair to sapient for me to eat. Like, Cows don't die for you and nuzzle up to you and saw "Cow!". Cows and chickens don't shower me with love. They shower my stomach with tasty.

Beaker's word picture was glorious, but I figured in RL Pokemon "God" would be very difficult to catch, and 10 year old would probably fucking die.

I found this image when searching "Pac Man Neo"
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/o6FWF6AqPiM/maxresdefault.jpg

Rhythm Bastard Island is like Zach Island only I'd probably open up to the public and fly around on my jetpack.

I'D RATHER NOT 14



"Tightrope Dick" feels like the next in line for "Words Said By People You Can Safely Disregard", behind "cuck", "SJW", "beta", and apparently, "legbeard".

Sorry to bum you out with that, here's Janelle Monae:



No comments: