Monday, May 23, 2016

Status Quo Sunday TO BE CONTINUED

Not a lot of news to report on this week, but I figured I'll update the whole con board:

CON NEWS!
FLORIDA FANDOMANIA
Still going on, not a lot of new updates on that front. 

MIZUCON 

Now I'm 100% confirmed for Mizucon! More guests have been confirmed including fellow SoFloConBros, but I'm sure there will be more and bigger guests as the date gets closer. Last year they got Johnny Young Bosch/Eyeshine, and this year's big voice guests have a lot under the belt. Also, Mega Ran.

 
Fun last year if only for the one night I was able to go.

THIS WEEK'S JAM:


https://img0.etsystatic.com/059/0/10858326/il_570xN.762412812_ccx3.jpg

...I may have been binging on JoJo memes... Not watching any of the anime mind you just the memes.

Mostly, as always I'm inbetween several big projects, and really the TO BE CONTINUED is me half waiting for the other shoe to drop, half stuck because I'm working on a million different things.

My voice coach suggested I go to this thing she was putting on about "making it" in the industry, and normally I'm cynical about these things, but I feel like it helped a lot. Both speakers, Marcus Majors and Rachel Galvin did a good job of providing the motivation and laying out the steps we can/need to take, and really it was advice I knew all along but was too scared to try, again because I have been so scatterbrained.

The goal is to have something new for you next week, so we'll see what turns up!

No comments: