Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Status Quo Sunday Welcomes Our Eldrazi Overlords

This week's jam:


Never has music and 80's style fitness become so engrossing since Eric Prydz's "Call On Me"



Wait, what was I talking about again?

Oh yeah, sexy ass YouTube videos. Like for example, the Battle For Zendikar song I FINALLY put up on Youtube!


Just in time for the Top 8 in the Oath of the Gatewatch Pro Tour to be all Eldrazi decks!

Basically, this is a cop out, since I don't have a song ready for you all YET. I am working on that, a Deadpool song, and a mini session that I'm developing and will have for you all next Sunday should I have nothing ready.

I'm on thin ice at work and everyone's sanity back here is razor thin, so it's been touch and go.

WELL, I'LL GUESS I'LL FUCK OFF THEN-
NOPE!
You know how during my Echo Chamber Recaps I've been making up Magic: The Gathering Card for th crew? Well, Jeff made one for me!
Eric, Rhythm Bastard
My plan was to be a mono-Green creature, with fighting, but eh.
Also, Jeff hade another one for me:
Status Quo Radio

 We're on Skype right now working out the details.

Lastly, Orlando based Music Festival Ongaku Overdrive is holding a survey, that will let them know what YOU want to see at the festival!
*cough* write in Rhythm Bastard *cough*

No comments: