Monday, May 5, 2014

Status Quo Sunday Get EXTREEEEEME!!!

As in another Status Quo Sunday update when I'm watching wrasslin'.
HOLY CRAP DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT SHIELD VS. EVOLUTION MATCH?!?!?!?

Right, the Facebook Event and ReverbNation event are all go!
The preparation for OMNI EXPO has begun!

I'll be playing not one but TWO shows that weekend! Figuring out the cost of everything, it would make more sense to stay for at least one night, so that way I know I get a table and everything, and can get a hotel room.

Plus, for some reason, I always practice better health habits when I'm at cons: I don't snack, I drink plenty of water, I do a lot of walking, and I get plenty of sleep. No wonder I do these things...

As far as the album goes, I'm finding it easier and easier as less is on my plate, since right now a lot of the stuff I'm doing is to make thing easier down the line, such as making new templates for art, adjusting my VSTs and plug-ins and all in all making it easier for when-

HOLY XENAGOS HARMONIX IS MAKING A NEW AMPLITUDE!!! 

Thank you Dumplord420!

$7500 to have my song in there? That's a lot, but I think I've made enough to cover it easily-

No? Damn.

Regardless, Amplitude was my first game from Harmonix and the original, though it didn't make it with me to Florida, still holds up. Whenever I get a pang for those good old days, I boot up Rock Band Blitz. Granted, I think only 5 out of the 25 songs are on Rock Band, but there was still a few that would make good additions to either setlist (BASELINE, BASELINE, WE GOT FOOLS ON THE CASE AND THEY'RE GIVING ME BASELINE!)




No comments: