Monday, December 7, 2015

Status Quo Sunday Is One With The Force

Holy shit Ctrl+Alt+Del: The Animated Series is bad. RETSUSTREAM!!!

Anyway this week's jam is a Christmassy Jam:


The entire point of it is for use in Mega64's "Aggressive Caroling" series:


I'm not joking, I want to do this at Holiday Matsuri.

http://holidaymatsuri.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/slider2015main.jpg

HOLDIAY MATSURI?
Yes, Holiday Matsuri. The biggest Florida party con that comes by the Holidays!
 It's kinda late, at 10:30 PM, but it's on Saturday, so it'll be a good starting point to your evening's debauchery. 

I've never been, but it's up there with MegaCon and the Supercons as the big ones to visit in FL from what I hear.

So, I'm making it a big awesome show, playing lots of songs, giving out lots of presents and digging up some songs I haven't played in a while! You even score physical copies of Status Quo Radio!


While I've gotten older, Christmas has become less special since I know more about what goes on behind the scenes, but I love the leadups to Christmas: Those last minutes before work or school let out, the week or two before when all the decorations are put up, driving down the main drag with a chill in the air, seeing stores lit up...  This is part of that experience, because I've got a recital with my vocal coach that Thursday, work stuff on Friday, and this on Saturday.

WAIT, WHAT WAS THAT THING YOU SAID?
About what?

STATUS QUO RADIO!
The listening party? Yeah, I-

NO, NOT THAT- WAIT LISTENING PARTY?
Yeah, but that'll be after I get the physical copies of Status Quo Radio in. Which, I just found out shipped! I ordered a lot, so you don't have to worry about them selling out, and this was so easy, I'm probably going to do a run for Dino Hunter MD: The Sound Track, but one step at a time.

GAME SHIT
Guitar Hero Live is still taking up a lot of my time, but I've been streaming Borderlands 2, which you can catch here.

PLUGGING PEEPS!
Two albums are coming out soon and both had listening parties:
"Fragmentation" by Professor ShyGuy
A Chip-Pop-Opera filled with sensational singing and boisterous bleeps and bloops!


"Planet Twill" by Twill Distilled
A devious diva with vocals that thrill, raps that kill and drops beats with skill!


"Gauntlet" by RPG-Unit
RPG UNIT HAS A SONG ABOUT GAUNTLET AND IT'S REALLY GOOD FUCK YOU I'M NO DON DRAPER


No comments: