Monday, December 14, 2015

Status Quo Sunday I Mean Radio is Now ON CD!

This week's jam is the bestest Christmas Jam ever!


Back in New York, this was the perfect "Driving home in the cold" song. It's bouncy, it's funny, and it's not overplayed unlike "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and Paul McCartney's MOTHERFUCKING GARBAGE "Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time".

Saxaphone Guy in that music video is having all kinds of fun in his "This is what the 80's thought Cyberspace Looked Like" world

SO WHATCHA GOT FOR US THIS WEEK R.B.?
Well, last night was the Album Release Party-

THAT SHIT WAS RELEASE TWO MONTHS AGO!
True but-

I HAD IT SINCE JUNE-
Thank you Jeff. This week the physical copies came in, and I didn't do a proper release for that so I decided to stream the music on Twitch!

SO I CAN ACTUALLY HOLD A COPY OF STATUS QUO RADIO IN MY HANDS AND LISTEN TO IT IN MY CAR?Yes! Get it now on Bandcamp! 

I'll try to send a little present with each CD, like a poster, some Magic cards, whatever. I'll try to make it worth your while!

HOLIDAY MATSURI!
THIS SATURDAY! I'll also try to be at Propeller Anime's events, so I'll be there as well.

The guest list is a lot more star studded than I initially thought.

Todd Haberkorn, Sean Schmell, Gray DeLise? Shit, man. I know I'm obligated to bring back my brother something from all of this.

No comments: