Monday, May 18, 2015

Status Quo All Stars

This week's Jam:

someBODY once told me....

OMNI EXPO THIS WEEKEND!

Now, while I haven't seen much of Attack on Titan, I am still excited for this event. What am I looking forward to?
-My show! New songs in the works, new live songs, and some plenty of the old standbys!
-EyeQ! I saw him at Roborob/Shelby's reception and Orlando Nerd Fest as himself and part of RPG-Unit. He's hosting a couple workshops with Ben Briggs, and I want to swing by.
-Roborob at Space Coast Nerd Fest, which is why not a lot of album stuff is being done. We're both showmen a heart, and we're practicing really hard you guys.
-Tabletop gaming. STAR REALMS, MAGIC THE GATHERING, WHAT U GOT, SON?
-Meeting Matt Mercer. Currently the voice of Levi on Attack on Titan, but recently I found out he did this... interesting series for the Escapist aka Totally Pays On Time Central. called "There Will Be Brawl"

Also this weekend, I was at South Florida Magic's Battle of the Stores, cheering on my two stores, Past Present Future comics in West Palm Beach and Wizard's Tower in Stuart. My friend Jacob did a write up on his personal site, and while I wasn't part of a team, I still got to play some side events, scrubbing out of two drafts, but at least I got to play some other card games like Star Realms and the DC Deckbuilding Game.

Team Wizard's (of Wizards Tower) took first prize! Congratz guys!


So, I got some good news! I'm putting in the orders for the T-shirts, hopefully they can be at Hero Hype Con. Right now, I'm putting in some practice while RAW is on in the background. Omni Expo is looking to be a lot of fun, and I might also stop by the IndieBox offices to do some boxing and get mine early...

Big weekend coming up, let's kick its ass!

No comments: