Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Status Quo Is Setting Up The Tower

This week's jam:


Yeah, it's unfortunate, and the WWE could use more "out there" characters.

ARE YOU READY?

STATUS QUO RADIO UPDATE:
SOON.
Me and Roborob finished up mastering the tracks this past weekend.

I got the print back from my artist, who's doing an EXCLUSIVE print for the Kickstarter, and it looks AWESOME.

Everything's been budgeted out.

All I need to do is shoot the video, finish the copy and we're good to go! GUARANTEE by the end of the month. The family's moving by September, so in between all my preparation for that and ONF, I want to get this done ASAP.
 
Speaking of which:
ORLANDO NERD FEST!!!
I'll be there on Sunday, and playing on Monday at the Day After Show at 7 PM! Really looking forward to it, and getting my set-list ready now. I go on after SkyBlue, and before MagiTek.

I've only got half an hour, but it's thirty minutes of all the best, so the show will have a mosh-heavy intermission. 

DEADPOOL TRAILER:


Yo, I'm down, but if I hear the word "Chimichangas" my hype goes from a 10 to a 5.

Waypool = Worstpool.





No comments: