Saturday, August 8, 2015

Echo Chamber Recap Episode 135

THE PREFERRED BAND OF US GARFIENDS IN THE GARFANDOM IS GAWRFIELD


-The lead singer is Odieus Urungus. Also in the band is Nermalus Erectus, Pookielus Maximus and Jonmak the Gusha.

That's ricotta cheese shooting out of Odie's nose.
-Guacamelee is a very fun game so far. Even when though I'm not that far in, the aestechtic is enough to give me plenty to look at.

-In this week's edition of "I swear I'm not crazy, this exists", Pearls Before Swine:

This could be a dope rap.
For newspaper comics, you take what you can get, and Pearls Behind Swine did the impossible by eliciting a sensible chuckle every now and then. Oddly enough, there was enough a Rugrats daily strip around the time the first movie came out. It wasn't terrible, and I was old enough to still like the cartoon.

But the comics even 8 year old me hated qualify for the worst, like we can agree Family Circus is grade-A bullshit, right? FUCK YOU JEFFY!!!

-I could spent HOURS talk about all the memes and nuances in the Garfandom and the most popular Garfiction writers and ships (NERDIE (Nermal/Odie) OTP (One True Pairing) 4 (for) LIFE!!! (the period in which a being is considered alive (not dead))), but a true Garfiend like me knows that the best place to start would be LASAGNA CAT.

-SNOOD is basically Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move. You launch shit at same colored shit and you gotta do it before they go down. The website says that it's for the GBA and PDA. Yeah...

-GIANT BOMB PLAYS... ROCKET LEAGUE!



West coast = Best coast?
-And last, but not least, the Buck Bumble theme, part of my mixtape called "Booty Jams To Fuck To Vol. 7"

No comments: