Monday, September 1, 2014

Status Quo Sun- HOLY CRAP THEY'RE REPRINITNG FETCHLANDS!!!!



Where was I? Oh, right. I do music on this blog!

UMICON DAYTONA
Septmeber 6th, 2014
The Plaza Resort and Spa
600 N. Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach Fl 32118 USA
Plaza C, 12 PM
Along with Geekapella, S.S. Hanami, The Cog Is Dead

So, I can guarantee that not one BUT TWO new songs will be played at UmiCon Daytona, with one available for download for all of you sexy people who have signed up for the mailing list.

It's going to be great seeing everyone again in the Florida Con Scene again, and now I have a Square!

The Square is a device that plugs into your cell phone so that you can process credit card transactions. It's free to pick one up, but you they take a 3% cut of the transaction. It seems like a pretty good business plan when you think of how much you're getting at any point in time.

Most importantly, this means I won't be paid in YuGiOh cards (this is a Thing That Happened)

I'm going to be there Saturday and Sunday, hoping to play as much Magic as possible, play a lot of guerilla shows, and get my free drinks. 

Speaking of shows, I'm also going to be at Chibi-Pa in November. More details as they're confirmed.

After I set this up to post, I'm going finish up work on the new song, and OTHER THINGS. See you next week!







No comments: