Saturday, December 31, 2016

PODCAST RECAP 12/31/2016: FUCK OFF 2017

ECHO CHAMBER EPISODE 192

-Every member of the podcast is within a year of each other: Weff was born in 87, Me and Mystakin '88 and Arcanon was '89, so we all have the same frame of reference for pop culture.

-Family Feud's NEKKID GRANDMA!


-Family Feud's BUTT


-As far as Game Completion goes, a lot of that falls upon that person's personal psychology. I'm the kind of guy who would prefer to buy a game I can obsess over and play the shit out of it, then spend 60 on a game I'd only play once.

While I enjoy games like Dishonored and ZTD, there's not a lot of replayability in those games. With Stardew Valley, there's enough to do to keep me occupied. With HITMAN (2016), there's a big environment to play around in with lots of challenges sprinkled throughout.

-HowLongToBeat.com is a website that lets you import your Steam Library and let you know how long it would take to beat the games in your library. 

I'D RATHER NOT EPISODE 42

-I didn't really feel like writing anything, so here's the 42 Puzzle from Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

-JinjOzone


-ShittyFlute's best song:


No comments: