Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Status Quo Wednesday Mentions Pokemon

STATUS QUO RADIO NOW ON iTUNES!

No concerts for a while, no music ready yet, and Thanksgiving this weekend, so this week's kinda low effort. 

POKEMON SUN AND MOON!
frigidloki:
“☆ gang boss disrupts locals by squatting and sipping soda too loud
“[art commissions / portfolio @ god-bird.com]
do not republish/repost my artwork or remove my comments.
” ”

is a game I don't have yet. Art by art friend at god-bird-art. 

Instead I got Zero Time Dilemma off the eShop sale. Like most games in the Zero Escape series, they take a while to get started, but once the requisite "WE'RE STUCK SOMEWHERE?" and "ZERO IS ONE OF US?" questions end, the game gets really interesting filled with all that anime pseudoscience I know and love.

The one thing I'm not liking so far is that you can't play it through until you reach a fail state; everything is so compartmentalized. Instead of VLR's one long timeline, ZTD breaks them up into smaller sections.



THIS WEEK'S JAM: "POLKAMON" by Weird Al Yankovic


It's Weird Al, Pokemon is the clickbaity thing I'm going with here.

No comments: