Sunday, October 16, 2016

PODCAST RECAPS: I'm Not Late, I Just Wanted To Include The New Voice Of All

VOICE OF ALL KALADESH EPISODE 6- BOTTLED UP


I played the brute in this one! What'reya buyin' STRANGA?

I'D RATHER NOT EPISODE EPISODE 32

-I'd Rather Not is getting to have a VERY deep lore. Ancient Gods, Space, IndieGoGo? What's next?

-Kudos where Kudos is due: At least Rick Scott (AKA Governor of Florida Voldemort) said "YO, PREP FOR THAT SHIT" instead of saying "Just pray" like he did after the Pulse Orlando shooting.

-I like the constant ongoing delusion Andy has by saying Magic The Gathering has no value, however, according to TCGPlayer.com, as of this writing is currently worth about $50:
 Lightning Greaves, Magic, Masterpiece Series: Kaladesh Inventions

-What I was going to say when Andy asked me about BitCoin is that we need to find a way to rip off libertarian nerds somehow.

-








This sack of shit is running for president.

Also people who use "cuck", "feminazi" and "SJW" as insults are worthless as people and their opinions will never matter.

-Iwai means "Celebration" in English. So that's what that means Anime Andy:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d3/86/ab/d386abd9de17d5e71642845d49cdd3a3.jpg

-

No comments: