Sunday, October 9, 2016

PODCAST RECAPS FOR 10/08/2016: VIDEO GAMES? Videjo Garmes!

ECHO CHAMBER 183

I didn't forget, we just railed on the Xbone for 90 minutes.


VOICE OF ALL- BORN OF AETHER

I play Not-Soldier 76! This was one of the better MtG stories of this block, so kudos!


I'D RATHER NOT EPISODE 31

-As of this past Friday, the Giant Bomb Shenmue Quick Look ended, and BOY WAS THAT ENDING THE EPITOME OF NOT WORTH IT.

Hope they do Shenmue 2.

-The game I was talking about where your uncle is a cosmic horror is called "The Uncle Who Works At Nintendo" It's pretty interesting, and I might play it on stream one of these days.

Something Awful: So what exactly is your uncle's role in the Nintendo organization?
Guy Whose Uncle Works for Nintendo: My uncle is one of the main guys. He invented Mario. He lives in Japan and he knows the president of Nintendo. The president of Nintendo is named Ryu Nintendo and he invented the first Nintendo, which was a robot that did math. My uncle works on all the games and makes up how the levels look, and he knows all the cheat codes and can get extra men in any game. He gets to play all the games before they come out and he gives them all to me when he beats them.

-Campo Santo of Firewatch posted up an article noting a situation similar to "UNCLE NINTENDO"


https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--0M6yZw3R--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/18hgodlledtp3jpg.jpg

-For those of you saucy boys wondering who Griffin McElroy is:


-