Wednesday, March 16, 2016

StAtuZ Qo SuMdaE g0EZ to colleg!

FOR A LATE STATUS QUO SUNDAY ON 3/16 GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!
https://duchisms.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/austin316.jpg

This week's jam:

tEmm1e waNz tO geeV u LotZ of iTeMZ!

So, I'm going to have some #content4u later, but this week's jam goes out to Ben Briggs, fellow Florida music man. This Glitch Hop Mix makes an already happy song even happier and bringing wub wubs to all the children who fell down a hole.

Not a whole lot this week, because I will have cool stuff for you all at the very least by next week, mostly I'm working on preparation and other work. I'm also getting some good stuff from Omni Expo on the YouTube page!

UPDATED CON NEWS:

HERO HYPE CON!
Will be performing! I'm back for year 4!
Show will be at 3PM!

And here's the FaceBook Event!

GEEKFEST!
Not there, but will be networking. Maybe I'll cosplay! It's a total surprise if you haven't visited my Tumblr or Instagram. Or don't know me at all...

PAX EAST!
This is a vacation for me, just hanging out and partying with the Echo Chamber people! You can expect me Drafting some Magics.

OUTCON!
At the very least, I will have a table there. How dumb my cosplay is will depend on if I'm performing there, or how badly I want attention.

FLORIDA FANDOMANIA
I'm a musical guest, so YAY FOR ME! Lots of big guests,and it's run by Chibi Pa Alum, so it's looking to be pretty swell!

There are of course other cons not listed yet, but it's still only March.

As far as other stuff goes, I've been playing Dishonored, and I'm coming around to it. At first as I was a little resistant to it, but I'm enjoying the ability and the challenge of having to do a "pacifist" run of the game. Oh, I've been killing a LOT of people, but all the main assassination target have died by nonlethal means.

http://www.nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Corvo.jpg

I've been streaming it on my Twitch and uploading the archives on my YouTube.


So check it out and *glass shatters*

OH SHI-

No comments: