Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Extremely Wanted In California

Hey everyone!

So recently I've been changing up my training regiment, working on permutations and chord shapes so at least are the skills are there, and one exercise I've been able to complete are the chords to "Wanted Dead Or Alive".

Wanted Dead Or Alive Chords by Bon Jovi, www.Ultimate-Guitar.Com

Send "Wanted Dead Or Alive" to Cell Phone

Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi

D C G
It's all the same , only the names will change
C G F D
And ev'ry day , it seems we're wasting away
D C G
Another place , where the faces are so cold
C G F D
I'd drive all night , just to get back home

C, G, F, D Progression is used for the chorus. There's still more to the song, and that intro is a killer, but any update is better than no update.

Also, the fact that I happened to find a YouTube video of the Guitar Hero Setlist and bothered to type it up continues to get me dozens of hits, and one of the referalls brought to my attention something called CAX, an arcade expo in California.

California Extreme is an arcade show this coming weekend. I, being in NYC and poor, am unable to attend, but they'll be having a Guitar Hero Arcade tourney, so hopefully those of you can send pics and vids and whatnot.

No comments: