Sunday, July 26, 2009

DURRR...

THE FOLLOWING IS THE TRANSCRIPTION OF A PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE RHYTHM BASTARD, AND HIS ACCOUNTANT, PHIL.

Rhythm Bastard: Hey, Phil from Accounting, it's me the Rhythm Bastard.
Phil From Accounting: Hello, sir. You can just call me Phil, you know, or Mr.-
RB: Whatever, the page containing my setlist has for some reason went down, and I want a new one.
PFA: OK, then just re-type it.
RB: NO, DAMMIT! I want a blinged out one, made of gold, and, what the hell, throw some spinners on that.
PFA: But this is a website, you can't just-
RB: I saw it on MySpace!
PFA: Yes, but Blogspot doesn't have those features.
RB: I also want a boat!
PFA: A boat? Why? We don't even have enough money for your pod-
RB: If Andy Samberg can have a boat, then sure as hell I can!
PFA: But-
RB: I also want T-Pain.
PFA: To appear in one of your songs?
RB: No, I mean like own T-Pain.
PFA: ...God...
RB: I'll feed him and shit if that's what you're worried about!
PFA: This is an egregious waste of money!
RB: You insubordinate bastard! Remember how I saved you from jumping off that ledge after you got fired from VH1? Or when Alan Moore rampaged through Scotland, and I gave you a job?
PFA: Yes, but-
RB: No! I'm tired of you're shit Phil! You're fired!
PFA: What?
RB: Oh, and by the way, last night, I saw your ex-wife and we [DELETED FOR... EW...]
PFA: [sobbing, gunshot noises heard]
RB: Huh, turns out while adding the Green Day songs, I accidentally saved the Setlist entry as a draft. Silly me!
PFA: ...
RB: Hello, 911?
911 Dispatcher: We'll only save Phil if you update with a song tomorrow.
RB: Jeez, fine!

Yeah, so anyway turns out while adding the Green Day songs, I accidentally saved the Setlist entry as a draft.

All is well.

No comments: