Sunday, March 22, 2009

Honky Stole My Bike

I saw that someone actually did a google search for my site. Thank you, Austraillian man.

TEN SPEED (OF GODS BLOOD AND BURIAL)

Best Tab

Finally! Now, my least favorite part of this was, like Mississippi Queen, they switch off between the lead and rhythm guitar parts. Listening to how they mixed it in Rock Band, it's pretty often. Basically, it switches off every 4 measures. This song wasn't that hard. This was what kept tripping me up on the solo:
E---------------12-14----12-|---------------------------------| B-12---------12-------15----|--14-15-12-14----12----------|
G---------14-----------------|---------------14----12-12------|


-----------^-------^
Specifically that part. It's very quick, so you need to sweep pick. Basically, just hold the same shape, but sweep the pick down on the three strings in one stroke. It's like an arpeggio.

This guy knows it better.

SETLIST UPDATED

No comments: