Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Status Quo Sunday Is An Orc Cop

NEW PATREON SONG! "WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE"!


New song on Patreon, made available to the public!

This is one of those songs I had the "emotional core" for pretty soon, but took me a while to get going, because I also started a new 9 to 5 job in January, so most of my energy was focused toward that.

Continuing on with Ixalan's theme of Celtic Punk, I went with something a little softer, because when you think about it, the way this set is set up is kind of bittersweet:
Spotlight Card 1: Jace regains his memories
Spotlight Card 2: Vraska asks Jace to remove his memories
Spotlight Card 3: The Immortal Sun is taken into Bolas's care

So there's a lot of bittersweet moments I can pull out of this one. I guess what took so long was how to structure it.

There's a lot I tried to do in this song, so hopefully it came out all right!

Speaking of Jaces... He's baaaaaack....

Image result for Jace The Mind Sculptor

10TH ANNIVERSARY COMPILATION POLLS!

All of them are free for non-Patreon people!

Magic The Gathering Songs!

Status Quo Radio Songs!

Early Songs!

Dino Hunter MD Songs!

FRIDAY NIGHT MYSTERIES PRESENTS: DANGANRONPA #1
<iframe width="400" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rqo95EoDne4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, so I started up this game! It's a pretty popular series, and as a fan of the Ace Attorney and Zero Escape series, it was recommended to me. I'm not VERY far, I just got up to when the game feels like it's going to "start" but I can only do these for a couple hours, and it's very dialogue heavy. Everything about this game feels like it could "do it" for me, but maybe this wasn't the best game to do this on.
Friday Night Mysteries and Rectangular Reckoning are little indulgences for me that I hope catch on, but I'm always working on them.

JAM OF THE WEEK: "Orc Cop" by The Rap Critic


Linsdey Ellis did a video essay on Bright's worldbuilding and the movie Bright:


And the Rap Critic, another YouTube review made this parody song in the style of a Will Smith Lead Single For A Movie Rap.

IT IS SPOT ON.

No comments: