Thursday, December 28, 2017

Status Quo Sunday is Drinking Down Your Wine

Holy fuck the holidays wreaked more havoc than usual on my schedule.

NEW SONG FOR PATRONS, "UNSTABLE"

This one is based off the newest MtG set, "Unstable"! Blind your foes with Mad Sceince and like 30 backup singers.

http://www.manaleak.com/magic-the-gathering/images/capital_offense_mtg_unstable.jpg

No seriously, I had like a lot of people on this. Meanwhile, I only managed to get two people for my Ixilan song WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE A ROWDY PIRATE SHIP FULL OF PEOPLE!


JAM OF CHRISTMAS: "Father Christmas" by The Kinks
<iframe width="400" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l-oVPVsCqs4" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This Christmas was... very scaled down for all of us. I'm in between jobs, my Dad's on disability. Mom tries her best, my brother is... not very useful, so money's been rather tight.

Between financial woes and Donald Trump being like WE CAN SAY CHRISTMAS AGIN it helps to have a Christmas song that's like "Hey, sometimes this time of year is fucking bullshit for a lot of people, so maybe we should think about those of us who aren't so lucky."

REAL JAM OF THE WEEK: "Wrestlemania 2000 Main Menu Theme"
<iframe width="400" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uCzqiBjuK3g" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I've been playing this ever since I got it for Holmat Slam. While WCW/NWO Revenge was my game as a kid, Let's not kid ourselves: Wrestlemania 2000 is the better game.

Between a bigger roster, more ways to play and a fleshed out Career Mode, holy shit what was I thinking with that other game.

Currently going through career mode as Chris Jericho and my tag partner is Kevin Owens that someone else made. I don't know who, I have the cartridge now.

No comments: