Thursday, January 19, 2017

Status Quo Wednesday SLAM MASTERSS!

JAM OF THE WEEK: "WCW/NWO Revenge Opening"





"Hey Rhythm Bastard, why are you starting this week with a Jam Of The Week?"

Well...



My music is being used in (a) PAXAMANIA (promo)!


These AKI Engine games always have a distinct sound to them: that squealing guitar, how every drum beat manages to sound like it's in quadruple time, that guttural rhythm guitar. Everyone remembers the Mario 64 games and everything Grant Kirkhope did, but this has lowkey been one of my favorite songs on the N64.

So, I don't have any music updates this week. I'm experimenting with some stuff, and my brother's getting married this weekend, so I will be lite on updates for a while.

STATUS QUO STREAMING!

I beat Mystakin in Hitman. Here's the proof:



YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT MAGIC NOW, DON'T YOU?
Yup!

I went 2-2, going with a W/B deck that relied on Revolt. Oddly enough, I wasn't able to get Revolt off, since a lot of my matches were basically "whoever got their engine off first". I had a lot of bombs in Consulate Crackdown, Noxious Gearhulk and Cataclysmic Gearhulk, and a sick combo in Call To Unity and Hidden Stockpile, but nothing to support them.

No comments: