Saturday, January 14, 2017

PODCAST RECAPS FOR 1/14/2017: CUZ I'M A LIIIIIAR

I'D RATHER NOT EPISODE 43

I'd Rather Not is going bi-weekly now instead of weekly.

All Your Base Are Belong To Us!


And, in early gamer cringe, I give to you, Gurlz N' Gamez!
"Girlz 'N' Games"

Mr. Burns Completely Invincible


"Under the circumstances, I'd Rather Not"

The definition of Indestructible according to Magic The Gathering:
  • 702.12. Indestructible
    • 702.12a Indestructible is a static ability.
    • 702.12b A permanent with indestructible can’t be destroyed. Such permanents aren’t destroyed by lethal damage, and they ignore the state-based action that checks for lethal damage (see rule 704.5g).
    • 702.12c Multiple instances of indestructible on the same permanent are redundant.
-The Magic 8-Ball is even a better lover than Steve Bannon.



This debate basically boiled down to this:

Vs. This:

No comments: