Monday, February 9, 2015

Status Quo Sunday Shopping SPREE!!!

This week's jam:


OK? OK.

New song this week: "Change The War"

Mailing list peeps will get MP3 through the e-mail.
Slower, and a couple spots I screwed up on, but I think it's pretty good, and I'll probably play it at a live show or two, provided I change up the arrangement.

It also got some buzz on Tumblr, so I'm happy about that :D
Working on a promo video to send to Wizards of the Coast, and getting my song on Duels of the Planeswalkers.

So, yesterday I bought some crap I needed, namely a boom mic, some more picks, and a new mic clip.

Most importantly, I got this thing:


Holy crap I can do some next level busking at cons with this. Clean and overdrive settings, runs on a 9 Volt, clips to my belt, and it's not terribly loud, to overwhlem. Usually I like to busk for a little bit at cons, build up some hype and maybe sell a CD or two. Also good for practicing before shows, since I can't bust out the big amp in my house, and I still need to see how it sounds with the backing tracks. Overall, pretty worth the $40 I spent on it.

No comments: