Monday, January 19, 2015

Status Quo Sunday Reforged

This week's embedded video... Hmmm...


This week was spent working on my Fate Reforged song and recording an audio book. Good thing is that I have tomorrow off, so I can make more headway on Status Quo Radio.

Other than lyrics and music, there's a couple other things I've had on the back-burner, like some music video treatments, prepping for the Kickstarter, and other stuff.

What I'm most excited about is the music video treatment, since it's the first video I'm actually planning ahead. How far I get with it depends on who I know and budget, but knowing people, introducing myself, and being not too much of an asshole has gotten me pretty far. Also, it's been really good at securing a "mission statement" for the album.






So, how'd I do at the PreRelease? Well, first off, White is going to be a really good color to draft, almost TOO good, and Abzan has gotten a bunch of new toys to play with, at the very least in Citadel Siege, which can make creatures bigger OR tap another creature on opponents combat. But enough about that, how'd I do?

4 AND MOTHERFREAKIN' 0, BABY! UNDEFEATED!!!! only won 5 packs

So, finishing up some more music, working on that buffer, and prepping for the Kickstarter.

If you guys have any ideas for Kickstarter Rewards, let me know!


No comments: