Sunday, December 15, 2013

Status Quo Sunday Gets Some Press Going

First and foremost, the biggest change is the Press Page, where I put up all the articles and interviews, where I hope it gets to be a lot bigger next year.

I was in Indianapolis for the 9-5 this week, and that put a damper on a lot, but I'm back here now, and can get back to work!

So, a list of some of the podcasts that I've listened to on the flight there and back:
CM Punk on WTFPod 
As noted on my Heel Turn appearances, I like to watch Wrestling (and I have TLC open in another window). Listening to CM Punk, who is known for turning things on his head and cutting this promo:


So it was interesting hearing his story behind all of that, and a little insight into the business. Defintely one of those WTFPods that really motivates me.

P.S. Randy Orton is the Undisputed Super Mega WWE Ultra Champion of The World Heavy Weight Champion X

Super Best Friends Cast: Episode 18 
These guys are always a blast, and it's a 2.5 hour cast with Giant Bomb.

The F-Plus
This site I found out via Something Awful. As the title implies "Awful Things Read With Enthusiasm", it highlights the worst from the internet. Mixing could use some work, but other than that, a lot of funny stuff on there. 

No comments: