Thursday, December 5, 2013

Echo Chamber Post Game Episode 64

DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE

-Head's up: Episode 5 of the epic "Anime Cow is Late For School" will come out in time for not next week's, but the week after, since I'm heading to a conference for work.

-Sorry to hear about Jeff, though.
YO EVERYONE, HERE'S SINGLE WHITE INFIDEL. HE'S A COOL DUDE WHO MAKES GOOD MUSIC AND ALSO PLAYS TABLETOP GAMES:
Bandcamp!
Rock Band Network!
His Website!
Cover of a Chiptune Song!

-Here's the Aziz Ansari bit on Conan!
I am that paranoid w/r/t messaging. Like I texted a friend for weekend plans, and he's like "I'm busy, how about Saturday or Sunday?" and I replied "Yeah, sure". Is that a dissappointed "yeah..." or a casual "Yeah, sure!" or a sarcastic "Yeah, SURE (I'd rather stick my dick in an anthill)" This was the same friend that was the reason I went to a Magic Tournament last weekend.

-Here's a link to my interview with Chimichanga Talk! Again!

-THIS WEEK'S ANIME BREAK BROUGHT TO YOU BY CRUNCHYROLL
Stella Women's Academy
Kill La Kill

-I don't know who I'm giving the Best Actor Award to really, but I'll probably give it to Owen for not being involved with this horrid affair, that will continue IN ITS OWN POST, DECEMBER 18TH, 2013.

DRIVE BACK HOME IS TEXT ONLY

No comments: