Sunday, October 20, 2013

Status Quo Sunday Rides in On An R-5000

SWAG.

NEW SONG: "Protocols Ordering New Youth (P.O.N.Y.)"


Yet another song where I came up with the lyrical hook first before the rest of the song. It's pretty techno-y, very rock-y, and I'm going to be working on a live version for sure.

Also spent most of the weekend at Past Present Future Comics for their 30th Anniversary, either playing Magic or talking to awesome people. I liked the "Talking To Awesome People" part more :(. You can listen to the "Drive Back Home" podcast for more on that :(

I talked to Ciny Morgan, who some of you might remember from Caddyshack and Tron. She was a super nice lady, even though I never saw Tron.

 Though meeting up with some people in the independent comic scene such as Paperlab Studios, Resistance Entertainment and Kechal Comics is giving me ideas for other stuff I can do with the story in the album...

I just want to get the next song done first, and maybe make another con booking :)

Right now, I'm working on a very special rap song...


No comments: