Monday, February 11, 2013

Echo Chamber Podcast Post Game Episode 28

What should you do to this Episode? Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up!

-Last names discussion. When Jeff mentioned Webster, my mind went straight to Charlotte's Webb, and I thought that if Jeff DID name his kid Charlotte, then there would be a spider in corner making a web that spelled out "Some Kid". Or maybe, "Should Have Worn Protection"

-Here's the website I used for the trivia questions. I'm partially colorblind, and the red and green answers on the yellow background threw me off, so there are a couple parts where I had to take a couple seconds to get it. Next time. Next time I'll be ready.

-LOTTA MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE DISCUSSION. For me, the major turning point was their cover of "Desolation Row" for The Watchmen soundtrack. It's what confirmed them as "punk" for me, or at least close enough. Plus the music video is pretty kickin'. 

Speaking of which, I've heard all of Conventional Weapons and want them to take my money.

No comments: