Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 6th, 2011 Videos Of The Week

I WANT YOU TO WANT... to watch these videos.

LIVE VIDEO OF THE WEEK: "I Want You To Want Me" by Cheap Trick Live At Budokan


Stephen Colbert psyches himself with this song before every show. I believe that it's all that needs to be said.

OK, it's really fun to dance around to all crazy like.

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE WEEK: "Dare To Be Stupid" by Weird Al Yankovic


I was going to put Devo's "Whip It" on here, or one of Devo's other videos, but I figured, "Why not put up EVERY Devo video?". It's like every 80's video cliche in one place: stop motion, animated, art from a child's notebook, and in a drab, white open space.

In fact, Marc Mothersbaug from Devo actually said that it's more or less the quintessential Devo song.

No comments: