Monday, September 27, 2010

Stupid Announcement Delay...

Anyway, since I got home late both Saturday and Sunday, I have to delay my stupid announcement, which means all my stupid announcement stuff will be a day late. That 3 pack of songs I was going to give out, uploading MC Lars' "This Gigantic Robot Kills" to the Rock Band Network, and my LiveStream gig? Day later.

Yeah, so a free 3 song EP? Saturday.

Putting up "Steven Wells" by Akira The Don, and "This Gigantic Robot Kills" by MC Lars on the Rock Band Network?
Later in the week, maybe Friday. I need to take care of the paperwork and sound levels.

I WAS going to try to do a LiveStream gig this Tuesday at around 8:30 PM, but guess what?
I'll have to have it on Wednesday now.

SO NOW I'LL HAVE TO HAVE A LIVESTREAM GIG ON
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29th, 2010 at 8:30 PM.
AT MY LIVESTREAM CHANNEL

No comments: