Sunday, January 11, 2009

21

I offically turned 21 today!

Last night, family came over, and it was cool. I got a bunch of tiny little liquor bottles, but other than that, nothing too exciting. I'm hard to shop for since I'm not really impulsive.

But the highlight of the night was when everyone wanted to play Rock Band, so we broke it out, and got to rockin'. The funniest part was when my older brother, half drunk, sang "Detroit Rock City", and halfway through was like "I don't know this".

Even better was that when everyone left, and we imported all the songs from Rock Band 1 (lil' bro got it for the PS3 only to return the next day), my Dad came in, saw "Tangled Up In Blue" and actually wanted to play. Granted, he sung, but still. He usually chides my and my brothers for not being that into playing sports (unless you count weightlifting a sport), and it was touching him wanting to be a part of our world. Then Mom sang "Should I Stay Or Should I Go".

TL;DR- I enjoyed my 21st birthday.

No comments: