Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Status Quo Sunday: Suki Desu

Let's pretend that I wrote this on Sunday so I don't have to address the absolute MOUNTAIN of bullshit that happened on Monday, and that is currently underway. I'm reblogging all kinds of relevant shit on my Tumblr, so if you're looking for that, PLENTY to keep you occupied. 

OK CHIBI-PA, YAY!!! First time going, and glad that it was another SoFlo con, since it only took me an hour to get home. Overall, I'd say it was very well done, if the reg lines were a little long.

-Brought the house down with a turn on "American Idiot" on the Karaoke machine. The crowd was HYPED.

-"Force Of Dragons" was a hit, BUT a bit too long, and my crowds aren't mosh-worthy yet.

-Goldeneye 007 for $13? HELL YEAH! I'm probably going to stream it, like all the other things I promised I'd stream. Totally you guys. 

-Managed to run into someone I played Magic with one time at Wizard's Tower in Stuart, and get a few games in.  Also tried out a new TCG called Conjure. It's not as pick up and play as Magic, but it was an interesting experience.

-Deb, who was one of the liasons, was REALLY NICE and made sure everything went well. She also told me a story of that one time she saw Nine Inch Nails open up for Iggy Pop.

-S.S. Hanami were solid dudes as usual, and Andrew, the drummer did a rendition of "Pass The Class" with me! I have thought about getting a backup band to help me out at certain cons...

-I got ZifProd to record video! Again, expect that when the time comes.

ALBUM TIME! I've offically sent in my first track to be mixed and mastered. THe artwork is under way, and I'm currently focusing on building a buffer so that my last couple tracks can be recorded without a hassle, so for the next few months, it's all hard wok for me.

Until UltraCon that is...

No comments: