Thursday, October 23, 2014

Status Quo Sunday: NEW SONG: Force Of Dragons



YEAAAAAHHH!!! NEW MUSIC!!! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMIN' FOLKS, BUT HERE IT IS!!

I wanted to have it out by Sunday, but other stuff got in the way. Speaking of which, I went 1-3 on Game Day with a weaksauce version of this Mono-Black Aggro deck. Meh.

Anyway, this is continuing my tradition of songs based off of the latest Magic The Gathering set. Since Khans of Tarkir's setting is brutal as fuck, and involved dragons, this was the natural endpoint.

In other news, The Echo Chamber had its 100th Episode! More to come later!

Also, I've been officially confirmed for UltraCon in December!
I haven't gone with that look in a while, but I figured it's the best I got. I should have another song this Sunday and on time, so no need to worry about that. It's also super short. 

No comments: