Sunday, November 10, 2013

Status Quo Sunday Gets Mega-Hyped

Thanks to the Two Best Friends Zaibatsu, Fahrenhype has gotten over 300 plays on Soundcloud the first 24 hours of its release! Thanks to everyone who gave it a listen! MEGA HYPE!









All right, enough dilly dally, what do I have in store for this week?
-Work on Status Quo Radio has stalled a bit, but that's because this week was mostly promoting "Fahrenhype". But this week will be dedicated to finishing the next track and writing more songs. Once "Class 5" is done, I'll start work on getting the Project File in Studio One together. Hopefully the old girl can take it :)

-KICKSTARTER ALERT! OilCan Drive is a combination album/comic book, and once I get paid this week, I'll be sure to drop some money on it. The band itself lists its influences as Green Day and Iggy Pop, so it's almost an inevitably that I'll drop some cash on it. Best way to describe it? Garage Rock without the Garage. Cause they're a post apocalyptic rock band you see.

-Got "The Wolf Among Us: Ep 1" and "Arcadecraft" today, so at least I'll have something to do when everything's rendering.

-Speaking of video games, I finally  got a shelf for underneath my TV, and stored my N64 box in my desk, so all of that is neat and packed away, so I can waste time more efficiently.

-Also, if you're an artist looking to make a little something on commissions, I'm looking for someone to do some banner art for my YouTube and Facebook page. Send me an e-mail at rhythmbastard@gmail.com if you're interested.

-Next week will be my 500th post. Hmm...

No comments: