Thursday, May 9, 2013

Echo Chamber 38 Podcast Post Game

DOWN D-D-D-DOWN D-D-D-DOWNLOAD THAT PODCAST NOW!

-Sung to the theme of this:

Even though this is strictly a (very kick ass) pop song, the rapping in this, while not exactly breaking ground on word play (she rhymes "System" with "System", for real because whythefucknot), has very good flow to where the voice becomes a separate instrument.

As AnimeCow pointed out, she puts on a Cockney accent, but I don't really care, I find it endearing. Though the who "Roman Polanski" persona thing is just, like, no one cares.

-Hey, before picks, Owen snuck in "Pass The Class"! Thanks! Let's hear it one time more!


-Regarding Perfect Dark, that game can go fuck itself, because I'm at Chicago in the campaign. So Chicago is supposed to be a stealth mission, but the second you're within 50 feet of a police officer EVERYTHING TRIES TO KILL YOU. I've tried everything, but NOPE. I can't even try to rush through it, because the drone bots get on my ass, and blow up everything I'm looking at. This is a problem, because there's a taxi I'm supposed to hack, but of course, the drones show up and go all ratattat into flames.

Leave all your protips in the comments.

-We didn't mention the Dead Kennedys, so here's Jello Biafra vs. Tipper Gore.

No comments: