Wednesday, April 17, 2013

PAX East 2013 Recap Video and NOT Echo Chamber 34 Post Game

Boston, you're an awesome city, you'll survive this.

 DOWNLOAD THE TOTALLY REAL THING HERE!!!

 If you want my PAX East Recap that's only sort of a joke, look here:



-The video and the podcast covered a lot, but I also saw The Protomen on Friday, and bought Act II from them, because they were THAT FUCKING AWESOME!!!

-Also, I learned how to play Magic: The Gathering, and led me and my brother down a dark, scary path. I took to learning how to play Yu-Gi-Oh! after we relocated to Florida and my brother was out of people to play with, so I took it up so he'd have someone to play with. Then I introduced him to Magic and now an arms race has begun.

Right now, I'm running a Simic Deck, abusing the shit out of the +1/+1 counters and Evolve properties, while by brother's best deck is a mono-black, abusing Deathcult Rogue and Tormented Soul.

AND BECAUSE I KNOW SOME OF YOU (AKA NOBODY) WILL ASK, I run a machine heavy deck in Yu-Gi-Oh. It did surprisingly well against Paolo (Arcanon) as opposed to everyone I play with down here, who owns

-Jeff in his picks reminded me that My Chemical Romance broke up. They had a good run, and had yet to embarass themselves ala Green Day. I mean, I really liked Danger Days, and have been listening to Black Parade, liking it more and more, and waiting for Conventional Weapons, so while I'm upset that they broke up as I was getting into them, at the same time I can say "They Had A Good Run"

Or they could reunite like Blink 182 and Fall Out Boy. Whatever. It's like superheroes dying.


No comments: