Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Moving Down

Recently I had to relocate to Florida, as my Dad got a new job, and I haven't gotten anything consistent. So as of this past Thursday, I'm now in Florida set up with all my internet, so I guess it's time to put up a blog of some kind.

To sum it up, I left behind one of the best cities in the world, a bunch of acting/music opportunities, and all of my friends. My Mom left behind stuff. Just... stuff.

I drove for about 26 hours from New York to Palm Beach, and not including my lingering sickness, it was not as bad as I had anticipated. The Black Keys' "El Camino" and The Stagehands' "Silent City" make good driving music.

It's a nice place, and I got my Xbox setup in my room so I don't have to interrupt the family to do RBN stuff. This area nearby, Clamatis St. is pretty much this area's version of Willamsburg/Brooklyn/Hip Place With Young People.

However, the water here sucks. It tastes like a kid peed in the pool, and they just added more chlorine to it while everyone was still inside. Oh, and I'm really starting to reach my breaking point living with my family.

At the very least Christmas was good (Kinect and Dance Central 3), and work continues on the album, and HOPEFULLY it'll be out by the very least my birthday.

Song to go: "Cliffhanger"

No comments: