Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dawn Of The Don

WOOOOOOOO!!!

It's not up on the official RBN store yet, but you can still get it from there.

I've been following The Don since the "Hypocrite" video on NewGrounds and now he's all growed up, making awesome mixtapes about Street Fighter and getting props from Kotaku. Also, the Doncasts make great background music.

Right now, he's got a new track out, Big Iron, sampling the song that appears in Fallout: New Vegas. Ch-ch-check it out!

It was exactly one year since I first made contact with Akira The Don regarding putting "Steven Wells" on the Rock Band Network. Now, in my defense, a lot of that was because I didn't have an Xbox. I got it a few months ago, and then I was able to playtest exchange.

There was supposed to be a lesson here, but it can wait till tomorrow. It's 4 PM, Sunday, and I haven't been out all day.

No comments: