Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tier 6 DLC

I know, I know, but familial and girlfriendial obligations keep me from finishing things up.

My pick? Well, I'm pretty indecisive, so I'll pick from the losers of the poll from this bunch.

"Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother- This song's in Rock Revolution, but while that game has an awesome setlist, it might be too small time to cover. Still, there's a great opening, and catchy verse, and it sounds a lot easier than it's labeled, so please allow me to chill some?

"My Sharona" by The Knack- Doo doo do do doo do doo do doo doo doo do do doo do bum, My Payola! I mean, My Sharona! But apparently everything after that is really fucking hard to play.

"Billion Dollar Babies" by Alice Cooper- I don't know how this version somehow differs from the version in GH2, but I'm really digging it.

"Screaming For Vengence" by Judas Preist- My thought process: "Wow! This song seems awesome. It'll take some work, but it's pretty good" "OUCH THAT SOLO IS RAPE!!!"

"Snow (Hey Oh)" by Red Hot Chili Peppers- Time to bust the myth that this song is actually easier on a real guitar.

"High Voltage" by AC/DC- Anyone who has read this blog know my feelings for AC/DC

"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" by AC/DC- See above.

No comments: