Saturday, August 6, 2016

Status Quo Wednesday SEEKS A WAY OUT!

MINI IWAI: 
Mini Iwai, for those of you further behind, is a "sampler" show before the proper Anime Iwai in November. Other than a couple sound issues, the show went well! It was a really small event, and felt more like a party with vendor's tables set up as opposed to a proper con. No guests and a lot of panels that are interactive, like Discussions, Trivia and Game Shows. Still a fun time, though.

I'll get a table for the bigger event, since by then I should have some more, cooler stuff to sell by then.

THIS WEEK'S JAM:



Comes back to us via hologram as well. Hmm....

http://static3.gamespot.com/uploads/original/mig/5/2/3/3/2015233-641335_20121022_010.jpg

I've finished playing VLR. It's a really good game if you liked Newgrounds Escape Rooms, and dumb pseduoscience. Next on my list is the final entry in the trilogy, Zero Time Dilema. Hopefully that provides a "happier" ending, because VLR ends on kind of an "Empire Strikes Back"-esque note.

Still, it makes me want to check out other visual novels and see what the genre has to offer. Of course, the pinnacle of the genre has been accomplished with "John Cena's Sexy High School Adventure"



FUTURE STUFF:
Mizucon!

...Still don't know what time I'm playing....!

STATUS QUO STREAM:
Status Quo Streaming will come back... eventually. I think I'll go back to the old style of just playing whenever and uploading it on YouTube. I would like to make it a regular, planned thing, but my schedule is all nuts from my new job.

This Saturday will be the next one though. 

On a positive note, here's Ep. 3!


No comments: