Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hopefully it won't suck! All of my New Years Resolutions can wait until the State Of The Bastard Address coming January 11th. So, here's what I've been doing:
1. Working on THIS (coming Jan. 11th):
 

2. Playing Dance Central 3. Got into the series late, but the story, while not quite Deadly Premonition ridiculous, is Deadly Premonition charming.

3. Also been playing Jet Set Radio. Controls aren't quite what I expected, since I'm use to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.

4. Listening to Foxy Shazam and The Protomen. A LOT MORE CROSSOVER THAN YOU'D EXPECT.

5. After doing Ride On, I've been kicking around some ideas for the last few songs on "Status Quo Radio", my TF2-inspired concept album.  

6. Song of the time period when I remember to do this: "Playin' Invisiball"

No comments: