Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4th, 2012 Videos Of The Week

VIDEO I SHOULD BE POSTING ON THIS DAY: "Washington" by The Professor Brothers


Celebrating our greatest founding father, George Washington, who kicked all the redcoats apart, and then banged England's Queen which is why we have Irish people now.

In 1777, George Washington saw a small British child drowning and didn't give a fuck. That's because that child died and later reincarnated as Adolf Hitler, who Washington would later shoot in the face in 1945.

VIDEO I WANTED TO POST REGARDLESS: "Princes Of The Universe" by Queen


We talked about this in the "Pass The Class" behind the scenes. God damn is Freddie Mercury an amazing frontman.

Confession: I've never seen Highlander. It's like Eps 5 and 6 of Star Wars, where I've seen bits and pieces, but never the whole thing continuously. 

What other movies am I an idiot for missing? Post in the comments below!

No comments: